2010年4月11日星期日

Please forgive me, my cranky

Telephone chat last night and my sister, my tiffany 1837 necklacesister said I love your head, home, everything is ok, let me worry. I feel very ashamed, because my wild guess, always wanted too much, Kanbu Kai.

Because the love of your head, so his family can give me a word imagination, so I always worry about fear. Call home two nights ago no one take. Watching the night go to chicken farms father, brother, and oftentiffany dragonfly necklace not at home, could not stay at home mom, I should think she would go to a friend Jiazuo Zuo, so nobody answered the phone is not surprising; strange thing is that they After not call me Do not they have at home? Will what happened to?

Dad's cell phone to play, my father said no one at home is normal, but I clearly heard the side of the phone of the noise, my father in which places? How so noisy, and tiffany pendants asked his father, he did not answer me. Hastily hung up the phone, my father over the phone in a foreign environment so I started to do random guess.

Q QQ, brother, mother at home? Brother said, "In." But when I asked how it does not take my phone, my brother's sterling silver jewelry pendantnswer made me feel strange, he said: "Mom can not take." "Not connected" is how one thing? Can not stand my mother issues? Is my mother a few days before the cough is very important, unable to speak? Not below, to continue to play his brother's cell phone, and talking to my mother, and only know that the wet weather the past few days, home telephone caller ID can not be displayed properly, my mother saw the number of calls is "6" will not dare to answer was afraid of some silver pendant necklaces fraud on the phone.

Sister last night and the phone he realized that night my father and my phone is on the road, just passing through a, some people argue it will be so noisy. Have opened up all the confusion! By the way, the little wife, my tiffany starfish pendant situation, my sister always said "very good", blame me too much concern, "all right, you feel at ease reading it." This is a sister to me the answer.

Cousin had also wanted to contact, understand the situation of small-aunt, but left a message on the QQ for a long time he did not return to me, he tiffany co earrings obviously shows online. But the phone with her sister, the great peace of mind.

Many have not, outside their time talking about the house, I do not know whether the well-being at home? Si Luan Tiffany 1837 Earrings Xiang then often chaotic. Our cranky, worried about not let his family disturbed?

Please forgive me, my cranky, I know that business as tiffany flower earrings usual, I will ease life.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
link:jordans shoes-gucci shoes-tiffany jewellery-buy Christian Louboutin boots-timberland boots-nike air max shoes -gucci wallet